CONTENT MARKETING LEADER16 Tháng Mười Một, 2022
CONSULTANT CUM RECEPTIONIST2 Tháng Mười Hai, 2022
Competition (Direct exchange during the Interview)
- Type of employment: Full time
- Position: Director
- Gender: Not required
Scope of job: Be responsibilities of executing the digital & trade Marketing through managing all the team of Advertisement, SEO, Social Media, trade marketing & Design as follows:
80% Digital Marketing:
1. Plan and execute all the digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
2. Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
3. Measure and report the performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
4. Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
5. Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
6. Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
7. Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience.
8. Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
9. Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
10. Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
11. Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
12. Implement other tasks related to marketing activities assigned by CEO.
20% Trade Marketing: Implement the trade marketing activities to make it most effective in need.
1. University Graduation in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Business Administration, Economic.
2. 5+ year experience in marketing, Digital Marketing, Communications, advertising, or public relations with demonstrated success.
3. Demonstrated skills, knowledge, and experience in the design and execution of marketing, digital marketing, communication, and public relations activities.
4. Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational, and personal sales & marketing skills.
5. High level of creativity, and excellent organizational and prioritization skills.
6. Good levels of numeracy, and a clear understanding of both external and internal branding.
7. Demonstrated successful experience writing press releases, making presentations,s and negotiating with media.
8. Experience developing and managing budgets, and hiring, training, developing, supervising, and appraising personnel.
9. Team player with a strong “customer-focus” orientation.
10. Experience overseeing the design and production of print materials and publications.
11. Computer literacy (MS Office, Outlook Email, PowerPoint, Internet, etc…).
12. Commitment to working with shared leadership and in cross-functional teams.
13. Strong oral and written communications skills.
14. Ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
15. Very good English communication both in written & spoken.
* Why You love working here:
- Dynamic working environment, friendly, promotion opportunities.
- KPI bonus.
- Annual salary review
- Performance Bonus
- Birthday Party monthly
- Gifts for Wedding/New born
- Relevant Qualification
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: Ms Hải
- Trụ sở TPHCM:
Tòa nhà HAHALOLO, 400/8B Ung Văn Khiêm, P.25, Q.Bình Thạnh, TP.HCM.
- Chi nhánh Huế: Tầng 06, số 02 Lê Quý Đôn, Phường Phú Hội, Thành Phố Huế, Tỉnh Thừa Thiên Huế.
- Chi nhánh Hà Nội: Tòa nhà HH2 Bắc Hà, số 15 Tố Hữu, Thanh Xuân, Hà Nội.
- Chi nhánh Cần Thơ: Tầng 9, Tòa nhà STS Tower - 11B Đại lộ Hòa Bình, P.Tân An, Quận Ninh Kiều, TP. Cần Thơ.
- Tel: 0914.745.775
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ngôn ngữ hồ sơ: Không yêu cầu