AI Dr.9 Tháng Mười, 2020
CEO ASSISTANT9 Tháng Mười Một, 2020
Competition (Direct exchange during the Interview)
Priority for early applications
- Experience: 3 years
- Level: Manager
- Vacancy: 1
- Employment type: Full time
- Sex: Male/Female
- Age: Not required
Discuss job details in the interview.
* As Strategic Partnerships Manager, you will be responsible for:
* Duties include but not limited to:
- Sourcing and executing partnerships, data purchase, and other strategic and operational agreements under the supervision of the Board of Directors.
- Working closely with the Business Development team in understanding customer needs and exploring potential strategic alliances to support key clients. The role will require the candidate to be self-sufficient and comfortable presenting concepts and strategic rationale to both senior leadership and external partners.
- Preliminary external opportunity assessment, intelligence gathering, and analysis of various partnership alternatives to accomplish HaHaLoLo objectives.
- Managing the entire deal process with external and internal parties with the support of the broader Business Development team.
- Developing evaluation criteria to select effective partners.
- Researching and selecting potential customer development partners.
- Understanding customer needs and creating value for multiple parties .
- Communication with both internal teams (sr. execs, sales, analytics, account managers, technical, etc.) as well as the customer and partner (which may also include their legal, engineering, and BD teams).
- Deal execution with the bigger picture in mind.
- Proactive research, identification and execution of new partnerships that bring value to add to the business.
- Point of contact for key strategic partners with the goal of advancing opportunities in accordance with the strategic direction of the company.
- Gaps identification in HaHaLoLo's product offering and sourcing of partnerships that fill those gaps.
- Project management in collaboration with partner groups in order to organize software project management activity.
- Continual education in industry trends and representing the company at industry events.
- Bachelor's degree preferred (Sales, Marketing, Business Operations) or equivalent experience.
- At least 3 years of partner alliance management in the technology industry/hospitality/ travel/e-commerce or OTA.
- Negotiate, coordinate, and manage the legal document development process (including term sheets, and definitive agreements) in coordination with the related Head of others.
- Effectively manage diverse stakeholder group in a complex enterprise and execute strategies to deliver superior results in both the short and long term.
- Focus in understanding partner’s business, decision-making structure, sales and delivery processes, and establish themselves as their trusted advisor.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve goals in working with cross-functional teams;
- Good customer service and selling skills.
- Adept at interaction with a diverse group of internal clients along with senior executives of partner organizations.
- High ability to focus on company targets.
- Experience in working with managed services and products to deliver customer solutions will be an asset.
- Good knowledge of English.
*Why You love working here:
- Dynamic and friendly working environment and promotion opportunities..
- Key Performance Indicator (KPI) Bonus.
- Annual salary review
- Performance Bonus
- Monthly Birthday Party
- Gifts at big life events (ex: Weddings and Newborns)
- Job application.
- House registration, identity card and health certificate.
- The relevant qualifications.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: Ms Vân hoặc Ms Ân
- Trụ sở TPHCM:
Tòa nhà HAHALOLO, 400/8B Ung Văn Khiêm, P.25, Q.Bình Thạnh, TP.HCM.
- Chi nhánh Huế: Tầng 06, số 02 Lê Quý Đôn, Phường Phú Hội, Thành Phố Huế, Tỉnh Thừa Thiên Huế.
- Chi nhánh Hà Nội: Tòa nhà HH2 Bắc Hà, số 15 Tố Hữu, Thanh Xuân, Hà Nội.
- Chi nhánh Cần Thơ: Tầng 9, Tòa nhà STS Tower - 11B Đại lộ Hòa Bình, P.Tân An, Quận Ninh Kiều, TP. Cần Thơ.
- Chi nhánh Đà Nẵng: Tầng 02, số 72 Hàm Nghi, Phường Thạc Gián, Quận Thanh Khê, TP. Đà Nẵng.
- Tel: 0914.745.775
- Email: [email protected]
- Ngôn ngữ hồ sơ: Không yêu cầu