TRAINER21 Tháng Chín, 2022
CRM EXECUTIVE26 Tháng Chín, 2022
Competition (Direct exchange during the Interview)
- Type of employment: Full time
- Position: Executive
- Gender: Not required
1. Report to Growth Marketing Manager.
2. Plan, execute, optimize key traffic KPIs via paid, organic & owned media channels.
3. Implement performance marketing campaigns on Social Media, Display Ads, Search Ads (Facebook, Google, Tiktok, Zalo,...).
4. Track and evaluate KPIs of performance channels (email, SEM, SEO, ads display, retargeting, referring partners, paid social, etc.).
5. Develop and manage digital prospecting, ABM and remarketing campaigns.
6. Manage budgets and campaigns across all digital channels to drive strong return on investment and efficient CAC, highest ROI, bids optimization and conversion rates.
7. Manage and collaborate with Performance Marketing team members to successfully reach targets.
8. Work with the management to share funnel conversion improvement ideas, feedback & present results.
9. Work with the company's Dev team to develop products/communication channels for each project (web/landing page,...).
10. Use tools to analyze market information, competitors’ status, customer’s needs and segmentations.
11. Research and update new technologies, algorithms and tricks of advertising channels.
1. Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication, Computing Science, Business Administration or a related discipline.
2. Prior experience in a similar role as well as experience building effective multi-channel marketing strategies, including SEM/PPC, SEO, social media and other digital channels.
3. Expertise in campaign and channel analysis and reporting, including Google Analytics experience.
4. Excellent analytical skills and leverage data, metric, analytics and consumer behavior trends to drive actionable insights & recommendations.
5. Ability to analytical thinking and result-orientation.
6. Open minded, curious and a proactive problem solver.
7. Fast learning and eager to learn new things.
8. Be supportive and effective teamwork skills.
9. Ability to adapt quickly to changes.
10. Excellent time management skills.
11. Ability to lead your team to reach optimal productivity.
12. Good communication, negotiation, presentation skills.
13. Experience/knowledge and interest in the tourism and mobile app industry would be a plus.
* Why You love working here:
- Dynamic working environment, friendly, promotion opportunities.
- KPI bonus.
- Annual salary review
- Performance Bonus
- Birthday Party monthly
- Gifts for Wedding/New born
- Relevant Qualification
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: Ms Hải
- Trụ sở TPHCM:
Tòa nhà HAHALOLO, 400/8B Ung Văn Khiêm, P.25, Q.Bình Thạnh, TP.HCM.
- Chi nhánh Huế: Tầng 06, số 02 Lê Quý Đôn, Phường Phú Hội, Thành Phố Huế, Tỉnh Thừa Thiên Huế.
- Chi nhánh Hà Nội: Tòa nhà HH2 Bắc Hà, số 15 Tố Hữu, Thanh Xuân, Hà Nội.
- Chi nhánh Cần Thơ: Tầng 9, Tòa nhà STS Tower - 11B Đại lộ Hòa Bình, P.Tân An, Quận Ninh Kiều, TP. Cần Thơ.
- Tel: 0914.745.775
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ngôn ngữ hồ sơ: Không yêu cầu