TRANSLATORS5 Tháng Tư, 2021
SALES MANAGER17 Tháng Tư, 2021
Competition (Direct exchange during the Interview)
Priority for early applications
- Experience: At least 03 years
- Vacancy: 1
- Employment type Full time
- Level: Manager
- Sex: Male/Female
Discuss job details in the interview
1. Advise and propose human resource development strategies of the company; build the operational system and organization structure, and company operations
2. Plan and implement the recruitment process, training and development in human resource; coordinate with the Heads of Departments to create job descriptions for positions in different departments.
3. TBuild career development programs for staff as well as promotion and personnel replacement policy.
4. Develop bonus and salary payment schemes as well as employment regimes and policies; advise the Board of Directors to deal with Human Resources issues.
5. Build, deploy, operate the Key Performance Indicator system (KPI) and access staff competency in each stage.
6. Plan and implement collective and team-building activities in order to form corporate culture; build labour relations, create a culture of positive relationships between Employees and the Departments/Divisions/Boards of Directors in the company.
7. HBuild up internal conflict resolution process, handle violations/discipline of employees, and resolve labour disputes.
8. Advise the Board of Directors and participate in building the human resources management system.
9. Perform other duties as directed by the Board of Directors.
1. Graduated from University/College of Human Resources, Law, Business
2. Administration or other relevant social majors.
3. At least 3 year of working experience in an equivalent position.
4. Priority is given to those who used to work in the e-commerce environment.
5. In-depth knowledge of Human Resource Management, Labour Law, Human Resource Psychology; capability of handling problems that arise in labour relations, disciplining, and labour disputes.
6. Skills of communication, negotiation and persuasion.
7. Ability to work well under pressure and handle problems flexibly.
8. Carefulness, meticulousness and high proactiveness at work.
9. Good teamwork and collaboration skills.
10. Ability to advise and propose on legal issues as well as plans of the company.
11. Knowledge and understanding of ISO 9001:2015 System, Internal Assessment.
12. Ability to use Word and Excel proficiently.
13. Fluency in English.
WHY YOU LOVE WORKING HERE:
- KPI bonus and Outstanding performance bonus.
- Annual salary review.
- Clear promotion and career path.
- Annual leave and benefit schemes according to company regulations.
- Global startup working environment.
- Job application.
- House registration, identity card and health certificate.
- The relevant qualifications.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: Ms Hải hoặc Ms Ân
- Trụ sở TPHCM:
Tòa nhà HAHALOLO, 400/8B Ung Văn Khiêm, P.25, Q.Bình Thạnh, TP.HCM.
- Chi nhánh Huế: Tầng 06, số 02 Lê Quý Đôn, Phường Phú Hội, Thành Phố Huế, Tỉnh Thừa Thiên Huế.
- Chi nhánh Hà Nội: Tòa nhà HH2 Bắc Hà, số 15 Tố Hữu, Thanh Xuân, Hà Nội.
- Chi nhánh Cần Thơ: Tầng 9, Tòa nhà STS Tower - 11B Đại lộ Hòa Bình, P.Tân An, Quận Ninh Kiều, TP. Cần Thơ.
- Tel: 0914.745.775
- Email: [email protected]
- Ngôn ngữ hồ sơ: Không yêu cầu