Hakgok – Browser Core21 Tháng Mười, 2022
DEVOPS4 Tháng Mười Một, 2022
Competition (Direct exchange during the Interview)
- Type of employment: Full time
- Position: Manager
- Gender: Not required
1. Report to Vice Marketing Director.
2. Create best practices of digital performance for driving new users at various stages of product’s life.
3. Develop and implement Digital Marketing strategies & plans, including Online Media Planning (viral campaigns, social marketing campaigns, banner ads, etc.), Online CRM Marketing (email/SMS marketing, notifications, etc.) and so on to promote our brand, attract users and ultimately improve sales performance.
4. Monitor and report on Digital Marketing campaigns, promotions, as well as progress towards achievement of plans and strategies.
5. Develop growth strategies and data mining tactics to maximize profits of the user's database.
6. Identify scalable sources of high quality leads and execute campaigns to drive traffic, active users, retention and revenue.
7. Prepare and execute great crisis management strategies on digital platforms.
8. Monitor team performance, manage training and development processes of team members.
9. Coordinate closely with other teams (Community, Trade, Creative).
10. Develop and maintain collaborative relationships with key partners and suppliers.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication, Computing Science, Business Administration or a related discipline.
2. A minimum of 03 years of managerial experience in digital marketing or strategic marketing, including a track record of delivery.
3. Strong performance in building digital go-to-market strategies with an understanding of how to push technology products into the market.
4. Fluency with all core digital channels and analytic tools.
5. Data-centric mindset with a good sense of expected impact each campaign would have.
6. Ability to give data-driven solutions to overcome unexpected risks and failures.
7. Open minded, curious and a proactive problem solver.
8. Excellent time management skills.
9. Ability to lead your team to reach optimal productivity.
10. Good communication, negotiation, presentation skills.
11. Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of divisions/groups within the company.
12. Experience/knowledge and interest in the tourism and mobile app industry would be a plus.
* Why You love working here:
- Dynamic working environment, friendly, promotion opportunities.
- KPI bonus.
- Annual salary review
- Performance Bonus
- Birthday Party monthly
- Gifts for Wedding/New born
- Relevant Qualification
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: Ms Hải
- Trụ sở TPHCM:
Tòa nhà HAHALOLO, 400/8B Ung Văn Khiêm, P.25, Q.Bình Thạnh, TP.HCM.
- Chi nhánh Huế: Tầng 06, số 02 Lê Quý Đôn, Phường Phú Hội, Thành Phố Huế, Tỉnh Thừa Thiên Huế.
- Chi nhánh Hà Nội: Tòa nhà HH2 Bắc Hà, số 15 Tố Hữu, Thanh Xuân, Hà Nội.
- Chi nhánh Cần Thơ: Tầng 9, Tòa nhà STS Tower - 11B Đại lộ Hòa Bình, P.Tân An, Quận Ninh Kiều, TP. Cần Thơ.
- Tel: 0914.745.775
- Email: email@example.com
- Ngôn ngữ hồ sơ: Không yêu cầu