SECURITY MANAGER23 Tháng Tám, 2022
FRONT-END DEVELOPER (Middle/Senior)8 Tháng Chín, 2022
Competition (Direct exchange during the Interview)
- Type of employment: Full time
- Position: Executive
- Gender: Not required
A. Data Architecture
- Deliver functionality required for business and data analysts, data scientists and other business roles to:
+ Advance the overall analytic performance and strategy of the bank.
+ Assist in building best practices and strategies for data infrastructure to fulfill data analytic and utilization.
+ Assist in building best practices and strategies for data infrastructure to fulfill data analytic and utilization needs of the business with emerging latest technologies and capabilities.
+ Collaborate with relevant teams on opportunities to manage data and provide solutions for complex data.
+ Feeds within the bank.
+ Maintain data integration processes into the data platform by building data pipelines and align with business representatives and business information needs.
+ Review internal and external business and product requirements for data operations and activity and suggests changes and upgrades to systems and storage to accommodate ongoing needs.
B. Data Integration:
- Obtain and integrate data and information from various sources into the firm’s platforms, solutions and statistical models.
- Collaborate with Data Scientists to understand data requirements and create re-usable data assets to Enable data scientists to build and deploy machine learning models faster.
- Write scripts and ingest raw data to build and maintain optimized data pipelines and ETL solutions as business support tools in providing analysis.
- Ensure data assets are organized and stored in an efficient way so that information is easy to access and retrieve.
+ Experience in designing and building dimensional data models, ETL processes, applied data warehouse concepts and methodologies, optimized data pipelines and assisted the architect as needed.
+ Experience monitoring complex system and solving data and systems issues having a consistent and algorithmic approach to resolving them.
+ Experience working in Agile teams to support digital transformation projects, having a clear understanding of Agile principles, practices and Scrum methodologies.
+ Bachelor or Master’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Quantitative Analysis, Computer Science, Software Engineering or Information Technology.
+ 1 to 2 years of relevant experience with developing, debugging, scripting and employing big data.
+ Technologies (e.g. Hadoop, Spark, Flink, Kafka, Arrow, Tableau), database technologies (e.g. SQL, NoSQL, Graph databases), and programming languages (e.g. Python, R, Scala, Java, Rust, Kotlin) with preference towards functional/trait oriented.
+ Deep understanding of Information Security principles to ensure complaint handling and management of all data.
+ Has some know-how and partial scripting and coding experience to set up, configure & maintain a machine learning model development environment.
+ Some experience architecting, coding and delivering high performance micro services and/or recommenders delivering recommendations to a large user-base.
* Why You love working here:
- Dynamic working environment, friendly, promotion opportunities.
- KPI bonus.
- Annual salary review
- Performance Bonus
- Birthday Party monthly
- Gifts for Wedding/New born
- Relevant Qualification
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: Ms Hải
- Trụ sở TPHCM:
Tòa nhà HAHALOLO, 400/8B Ung Văn Khiêm, P.25, Q.Bình Thạnh, TP.HCM.
- Chi nhánh Huế: Tầng 06, số 02 Lê Quý Đôn, Phường Phú Hội, Thành Phố Huế, Tỉnh Thừa Thiên Huế.
- Chi nhánh Hà Nội: Tòa nhà HH2 Bắc Hà, số 15 Tố Hữu, Thanh Xuân, Hà Nội.
- Chi nhánh Cần Thơ: Tầng 9, Tòa nhà STS Tower - 11B Đại lộ Hòa Bình, P.Tân An, Quận Ninh Kiều, TP. Cần Thơ.
- Tel: 0914.745.775
- Email: email@example.com
- Ngôn ngữ hồ sơ: Không yêu cầu