CONTENT MARKETING EXECUTIVE10 Tháng Tám, 2022
SEO SPECIALIST10 Tháng Tám, 2022
Competition (Direct exchange during the Interview)
- Type of employment: Full time
- Position: Manager
- Gender: Not required
1. Report to Vice Marketing Director.
2. Conceive and implement concepts, guidelines and strategies in various creative projects and oversee them to completion.
3. Manage corporate rebranding, redesign logo, and document branding standards and guidelines.
4. Manage creative teams consisting of art directors, designers, writers, artists, photographers, etc.
5. Lead brainstorming/creative sessions to generate ideas.
6. Review designs to ensure they meet specifications or review marketing materials to ensure they are effective at promoting the company’s products or services.
7. Manage all aspects of a project’s production, including planning, scheduling, resource management.
8. Determine which types of advertising will be most effective in reaching target audiences based on demographic information such as age, gender, ethnicity, location, or socioeconomic status.
9. Work with the brand team to produce new ideas for company branding, promotional campaigns, and marketing communications.
10. Shape brand standards and create procedures to ensure all products are brand appropriate.
11. Supervise the department's daily workflow, assign project workload, and monitor deadlines and budgets.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Art, Graphic, Marketing, Communication or a related discipline.
2. Experience as a Creative Manager or in a similar creative role.
3. A minimum of 03 years’ digital experience, particularly with, but not limited to web, social and emerging technologies.
4. A solid understanding of design, copy and web practices.
5. Have in-depth knowledge of brand development and multichannel marketing models.
6. Hand-on experience in creative process, marketing, graphic design and brand development.
7. Excellent working knowledge of software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc.
8. Must be a creative and strategic thinker.
9. Brilliant interpersonal and communication skills.
10. Outstanding leadership and organization skills.
11. Exemplary interpersonal and analytical abilities.
12. Excellent time management skills.
13. Ability to lead your team to reach optimal productivity.
14. Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of divisions/groups within the company.
15. Experience/knowledge and interest in the tourism and mobile app industry would be a plus.
* Why You love working here:
- Dynamic working environment, friendly, promotion opportunities.
- KPI bonus.
- Annual salary review
- Performance Bonus
- Birthday Party monthly
- Gifts for Wedding/New born
- Relevant Qualification
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: Ms Hải
- Trụ sở TPHCM:
Tòa nhà HAHALOLO, 400/8B Ung Văn Khiêm, P.25, Q.Bình Thạnh, TP.HCM.
- Chi nhánh Huế: Tầng 06, số 02 Lê Quý Đôn, Phường Phú Hội, Thành Phố Huế, Tỉnh Thừa Thiên Huế.
- Chi nhánh Hà Nội: Tòa nhà HH2 Bắc Hà, số 15 Tố Hữu, Thanh Xuân, Hà Nội.
- Chi nhánh Cần Thơ: Tầng 9, Tòa nhà STS Tower - 11B Đại lộ Hòa Bình, P.Tân An, Quận Ninh Kiều, TP. Cần Thơ.
- Tel: 0914.745.775
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ngôn ngữ hồ sơ: Không yêu cầu