AI Dr.9 Tháng Mười, 2020
FULL STACK DEVELOPER12 Tháng Mười Một, 2020
Competition (Direct exchange during the Interview)
Priority for early applications
- Experience: At least 2 years in a similar position
- Vacancy: 1
- Employment type:Full time
- Employment type: Full time
- Position: Staff
- Sex: Not required
1. Deputize for the CEO in maintaining operating activities in the Company with the Departments.
2. Arrange the working schedule, meeting schedule and business schedule; organize internal meetings, synthesize content of meetings for the Board of Directors; implement requests in meetings as directed by the Board of Directors.
3. Convey the CEO’s information to the relevant divisions and departments, then deliver responses directly to the Board of Directors.
4. Advise the CEO on the deployment of the Company's development strategies.
5. Propose solutions and assist the CEO with internal and external affairs.
6. Prepare and attend internal and external meetings at the request of the CEO (Provide interpretation and deliver presentations in meetings with foreign partners).
7. Provide interpretation and translation when required.
8. Perform other duties as assigned by the CEO.
1. Graduated from University/College in Economics, Foreign Trade, Law, Business Administration, etc.
2. At least 2 years of experience working in similar positions.
3. Skills of communication, negotiation and persuasion.
4. Skills of observation, analysis, synthesis and report making.
5. Ability to work well under pressure and handle issues flexibly.
6. Strategic vision and skills in arranging and organizing tasks scientifically.
7. Ability to process data, sensitivity to numbers, proficiency in MS Word and MS Excel.
8. English proficiency in four skills: Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing.
WHY YOU LOVE WORKING HERE:
- KPI bonus and Outstanding performance bonus.
- Annual salary review.
- Clear promotion and career path.
- Annual leave and benefit schemes according to company regulations.
- Global startup working environment.
- Job application.
- House registration, identity card and health certificate.
- The relevant qualifications.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: Ms Hải hoặc Ms Ân
- Trụ sở TPHCM:
Tòa nhà HAHALOLO, 400/8B Ung Văn Khiêm, P.25, Q.Bình Thạnh, TP.HCM.
- Chi nhánh Huế: Tầng 06, số 02 Lê Quý Đôn, Phường Phú Hội, Thành Phố Huế, Tỉnh Thừa Thiên Huế.
- Chi nhánh Hà Nội: Tòa nhà HH2 Bắc Hà, số 15 Tố Hữu, Thanh Xuân, Hà Nội.
- Chi nhánh Cần Thơ: Tầng 9, Tòa nhà STS Tower - 11B Đại lộ Hòa Bình, P.Tân An, Quận Ninh Kiều, TP. Cần Thơ.
- Tel: 0914.745.775
- Email: [email protected]
- Ngôn ngữ hồ sơ: Không yêu cầu