GRAPHIC DESIGNER14 Tháng Mười Hai, 2020
TRANSLATORS5 Tháng Tư, 2021
Competition (Direct exchange during the Interview)
Priority for early applications
- Experience: At least 03 years
- Vacancy: 1
- Employment type Full time
- Level: Manager
- Sex: Male/Female
Discuss job details in the interview
You will be in charge of organizing, managing the development of the Capital Operation and Development Center, planning and analyzing financial health of the company as follows:
1. Budget and the Board of Directors’ report: Coordinate the budgeting process, business results and cash flow plan on the basis of strategic planning of the Board of Directors and the Executive Board annually; manage the company budget, expenses, business results, and financial health periodically; analyze expense reports, business performance results of departments, administration and other reports as required.
2. Cash flow management: Implement cash flow statements , forecast short-term and medium-term cash flow, make a plan and a process and control cash flow forecasting, reasonably support capital flow management.
3. Capital mobilization, efficient capital management and control:
+ Set policies in respect of capital mobilization.
+ Search and develop relationships with capital mobilization sources for the company (banks/investment funds/potential investors).
+ Present the capital mobilization plan to sponsors and investors.
+ Manage/monitor information or documents provided to the sponsor in order to ensure the success of the capital mobilization.
4. Financial Analysis: Make financial reports, measure, analyze, and evaluate the company's financial performance to support the execution and decision-making related to investment, finance as well as business development.
5. Develop policies, processes and give advice to the General Director.
6. Manage the development and training of employees.
1. Education: Bachelor’s degree or higher in Finance, Accounting, Auditing, Banking or related majors.
2. Experience: 3 years of experience in the equivalent position.
3. Candidates with International Certificates in Advanced Financial Management (CFA/CPA/ACCA) are preferred.
4. English language proficiency.
5. Professional skills/knowledge:
+ Experience and knowledge of capital mobilization.
+ Experience in preparing, distributing and monitoring financial plans.
+ Good understanding of the Enterprise Law, Accounting Law, Investment Law, and Credit Institutions Law.
6. Good general skills: Communication/negotiation; Time management; Information/data exploitation, synthesis and analysis; Work independently as well as in groups.
7. In-depth knowledge of management (work and human resources).
8. High sense of responsibility and enthusiasm into work; Ability to work under pressure and be willing to change/to be challenged.
*Why you love working here:
- Dynamic and friendly working environment and promotion opportunities.
- Key Performance Indicator (KPI) Bonus.
- Annual salary review.
- Performance Bonus.
- Monthly Birthday Party.
- Gifts at big life events (ex: Weddings and Newborns).
- The relevant qualifications.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: Ms Hải
- Trụ sở TPHCM:
Tòa nhà HAHALOLO, 400/8B Ung Văn Khiêm, P.25, Q.Bình Thạnh, TP.HCM.
- Chi nhánh Huế: Tầng 06, số 02 Lê Quý Đôn, Phường Phú Hội, Thành Phố Huế, Tỉnh Thừa Thiên Huế.
- Chi nhánh Hà Nội: Tòa nhà HH2 Bắc Hà, số 15 Tố Hữu, Thanh Xuân, Hà Nội.
- Chi nhánh Cần Thơ: Tầng 9, Tòa nhà STS Tower - 11B Đại lộ Hòa Bình, P.Tân An, Quận Ninh Kiều, TP. Cần Thơ.
- Tel: 0914.745.775
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ngôn ngữ hồ sơ: Không yêu cầu